When you think of a big convention and exhibition space, Mahatma Mandir Convention and Exhibition Centre invariably come to the mind. And why should it not? Given the grandeur and magnanimous structure of it, it is perhaps the largest convention centres in India.
Let us delve a bit further and take a look at the convention exhibition centre.
Mahatma Mandir Convention and Exhibition Centre
Known to be on the best convention centres in India, Mahatma Mandir Convention and Exhibition Centre offers you brilliant space to conduct large events. A quick look through this convention centre and you will discover the massive statue of the Father of our nation.
This convention and exhibition centre is inspired by the philosophy and life of Mahatma Gandhi. The aesthetic sense of this place offers you a mesmerising experience as you spend time at the venue.
This convention and exhibition centre is built across an area of 34 acres. It features:
- Air-conditioned halls which accommodate over 15,000 people
- A theatre-style hall that can hold 6,000 people
- Four seminar rooms
- Three Exhibition centres
- Seven conference halls
- A modern meeting room
The centre is equipped with every modern amenity. It is also well within reach from all the parts of the country. The centre is a famous venue for hosting both – domestic and international events.
More about the venue:
- The overall complex site is spacious to handle swift movement of people.
The Convention Centre:
- It has about 5000 seats which are undivided.
- Along with this, there are VIP viewing galleries.
Seminar Halls, Meeting Rooms & Conference Rooms:
- There are 4 seminar rooms.
- Each room has the capacity to host 500 and 1000 guests.
The Exhibition Centre:
- This centre measures 9675 sq. mt.
- It is one of the pillar-less exhibition space at the centre.
- It can be used for exhibitions and various other programmes.
Today, we, The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts manages and maintains this centre. With a reputation of elegance and luxury, the group has managed to give the same service to this convention centre.
Give it a visit to witness the glory of this convention and exhibition centre in India. You can also contact our front desk for any help or assistance you require.