When it comes to scary rides and roller coasters, England holds a special place. The country is blessed with some of the mind-boggling theme parks having roller coasters and rides that are sure enough to keep your palpitations high! The big thrilling rides include- Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, and much more. So if you are planning to visit the best theme parks in England, don’t forget to check out this article. Some of the brilliant parks have been listed below that are pretty perfect to satiate your desires for adventures.
- Alton Towers– Alton Towers in Staffordshire is one of the most popular theme parks as well as a major attraction for England tourists. It’s a perfect ride for an adrenaline junky! This park has been introducing new things for adventure and thrill. For instance, Galactica and Rita are the two rides that’ll surely entice you. The newest addition to this park is a wooden roller coaster i.e. The Wicker Man. This is one of those coasters which have been built for 20 years.
- Thorpe Park– Anyone who is looking for white knuckle thrills should never miss out on this theme park. Some of the scintillating and thrilling rides that you can enjoy here are- Saw-The Ride having a 100-degree drop, The Swarm, etc. Thorpe has both outdoor and indoor adventures. The best indoor thrills include- Tidal Wave, The Walking Dead, and Derren Brown’s Ghost Train.
- Landmark Adventure Park– Though this park is not packed with thrilling coasters or rides, the picturesque beauty and the nearby attractions make up for it. This amazing theme park is nestled in Carrbridge and is a great place for both families and kids. Some of the greatest rides that you can enjoy here are- The Fire Tower, Timber Trails, The 50 feet Skydive Simulator, Runaway Timber Train, The Wild Water Coaster, to name a few.
- Paultons Family Park– Another incredible venue for a day out in England is the Paultons Family Park, which is home to more than 70 rides, also including the Pegga pig world. This park is perfect for those who want to enjoy a day with the dinosaurs. The gigantic Jurassic landscape consists of a jeep exhibition, two rollercoaster rides, and a play park for kids.
- Legoland Windsor– This theme park attracts millions of tourists every year. This park is divided into 12 lands, each of them dealing with different kinds of treats and attractions for the visitors. It’s an ideal location for kids and families. You can find entertainment attractions, educational attractions, as well as multiple eateries and shops to explore.
Besides this, there are various other theme parks that you simply cannot afford to miss out Flamingo Land, Blackpool Pleasure Bleach, Drayton Manor, and Chessington world of adventures to name a few. These are some of the best theme parks in England that surely keep you engaged throughout the day. All you need to do is a little bit of homework before booking your tickets!