The St. Augustine Beach in Florida is spread across 64 kilometers demonstrating a 40-mile picturesque and well-preserved coastline. The city houses centuries-old buildings, brick-lined streets, hidden courtyards, horse-drawn carriages, and European flavor, which offers the place uniqueness. Travelers of every taste find St. Augustine a perfect destination as the city offers entertainment, art, cuisine, and gorgeous beaches.
Stay at the Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach, which is in line with the beach. Book oceanfront rooms with balconies that overlook the ocean. The hotel staff is friendly and is a great weekend escapade with family or friends.
Some of the must-see spots near St. Augustine Beach include –
- John’s County Ocean Pier – It is a family-friendly spot featuring beach access, a shaded pavilion, walking the ramp, splash pad, covered playground, and more. You can even enjoy fishing ocean fishes like tarpon and king mackerel hanging around the pier.
- Ocean Hammock Park Walkway – It is a 536-meter path that leads to the beach from the south side of Ocean Hammock Park. The trail offers gorgeous views of nature birds, swamps, and flowers. Explore the sea turtles and gopher tortoise from the wildlife observation deck.
- Ripley’s believe it or not – The museum holds 800+ displays of oddities and curiosities. Take pictures with wax models of the world’s tallest man, lizard man, and smallest car.
- Alligator Farm Zoological Park – A modern zoo boasting 24 crocodilian species, komodo dragons, sloth exhibits, lemurs, and toucans. Zip-lining tours are adventurous!
- Other places to visit include – Anastasia State Park, St. Augustine Distillery, Cathedral Basilica, Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Castillo de San Marcos, Wild Reserve, and the farmers market.
Travelers even look for Daytona Beach hotels because it is also a coastal city offering spectacular panoramas across the Atlantic Ocean. Motorsport fans visit the city to participate in the racing event. Daytona Beach has miles of glorious sandy beach, a low-key lifestyle, and even thrilling adventures. Check out the oceanfront hotels on the floridaescape blog. Some of the best places to visit in Daytona Beach include –
- Mardi Grass Fun Center – Enjoy all day playing classic games and eating snacks at the Mardi Grass arcade.
- Main Street Pier – It is an ideal spot for anglers to enjoy fishing without a license.
- Congo River Golf – It is a family-friendly spot featuring intriguing caves, lush rainforest, beautiful waterfalls, and exclusively themed golf holes.
- Arlequin Antiques – A wonderful antique store to visit for buying unique gifts ranging from Victorian furniture to estate jewelry.
- MOAS – The museum of arts & sciences displays extensive exhibits ranging from modern art to ancient artifacts.
- Zipline adventure – The courses differ in difficulty level and the majority of them include ladders, bridges, wobbly steps, and obstacles.
- Daytona Lagoon – Spend a fun-filled day with kids at the popular water park. Water slides, water tunnels, splash tubes, and inner tube rides are some on-site attractions.
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory – Handmade delicacies like truffle collection, pecan honeybees, and caramel square are super tasty.
St. Augustine Beach or Dayton Beach! Choose to stay at anyone when in Florida because both cities are near the ocean offering myriads of entertainment and things to do. You can collect myriads of memorable moments of this Florida Holiday along with some Elite Hospitality!